有时候,我只是需要一个人沉思. 一片能抒发情感的田地。
把生活里的点点滴滴都记录下来,若干年后再细细回味。

2010年6月28日星期一

MOody

dunno why...
today felt so upsad...
stupid Moral t'cher let us go back home at 3:10
hey...sir...
do you know tat now....
every minute every second...
was so important for me to rest for......
well..WELL...
now at home..
and the only things in my mind...
is he....
the special person...
and someone where my love is...

without thinking....
i call him....
nobody answer....
Erm....
maybe he still at school....
not yet back....
never mind it's all right....
Oh...God....
I miss HIM so much...
^^

till TILL....4:30...
there was a miss call...
and tat was the he~~
lalalalalala~~~~~
HAPi.. n enjoy...
we chat for almost 1 hour....
he told me the lessons tat he learned...
help me to analysis my problem...
give my some opinion...
on where should i continue my study...
sometimes....
i really felt tat he was not 15....
his mind was so mature...
and
let me felt tat me was so childish...
compare to him...

GOssp...
i really dunno was is the felt he on me...
is it still in fred condition??
or we are getting to be couple??
the only things tat i know is...
he make my heart beat goes fast...
my face will get red for him...

i was changing for him...
changing to someone wat he like...
and wat he asking for....
does he really dun understand me??
oh....dear.....
i was so initiative...
he really dunno my felt??

oh..ya....
today when we both were chating...
he said me"baka"
means...笨蛋...
this was the first tat he said tat to me......
it let me felt so inconceivable...
but i like it~~

Oooooo....
miss his voice now.....
DEAR...dEAr...
pls give me an opportunity...
dun band me out first...
maybe i will be better tat someone.....
who has..XXXXX......
eMUackzZ...
lOve you...♥♡


没有评论:

发表评论