有时候,我只是需要一个人沉思. 一片能抒发情感的田地。
把生活里的点点滴滴都记录下来,若干年后再细细回味。

2011年8月30日星期二

sad...=[

every day in n out from..
singapore for my japaness class..
N every saw more than twenty couple ..
walking here n there..
WOH.. Is sweet man~!!

but the point is..

why dint i have a boy friend??

ya..

this is the question..??

why dint I have a bf seriously..!!

can someone answer me??

m i not enuf slim??
not enuf cute??
or not enuf pretty??

can someone answer me T__T

i wanna know why why why~!!

sometimes..
i just nid someone to care with..
i just nid someone who can know about me...

when i was upset he can cheer me up..
when i nid shoulder he will borrow me his shoulder..
when i nid a hug..he will provide me..
when i cry..he will help me to sweep my tears away..
when i happy he will smile with me..
when i m crazy he will as crazy as me..
when i nid him.. he will always be thr...

god..!!
can u tell me..
when my Mr.Right will appear in my life..
do i know him??
can u pls pls pls give me some sign before he come??


me always think tat thr will be better one__
but is tat true thr will be someone better?
me always told myself..he is not the one...
sure got smeone else wait for me at another part in the world..
but izzit true thr is a guys wait for me..
or this is just my dream..

who can told me tat...??
can someone answer me__??

ok fine..
NO. 


没有评论:

发表评论