有时候,我只是需要一个人沉思. 一片能抒发情感的田地。
把生活里的点点滴滴都记录下来,若干年后再细细回味。

2011年8月20日星期六

Conclusion for the 1st FEW DAYS study in SINGAPORE~!!^^

MY ONLY CONCLUSION IS

TIRED~!!
should i start my post for 17th agus__??

yaya__^^
17th AUGS was my Special day~!!

why i would i say so~??

after a 7 month rest~
i start my school life again~

quite weird right~!!
a gal like me~will continue study~!!
haha~^^

but it was quite different compare with before..!!

yaya..~!!
of cz got different lh~!!

primary N secondary school nid wear school uniform~!!but now__
i can wear whatever i like..as long as it's nice N polite..
tat's the different~

oh ya..
n another thing was...
primary or secondary scholl..
mummy or mine family will fetch me to school..again..
but now___
i nid to take bus by myself..bcz i m a lady now..not little girl any more~!!


haiz...really~!! it was totally tiring...!!
why would i say so..

let me tell u wat did i did every day~!!
pls borrow me ur eye for a few minutes~!!

1st~!!
i nid to walk to the bus stop from my house..
it take about
15-20  minutes..!!

when i reach then bus-stop..
still nid to wait for buses`!! oggsh~!!

2nd~!!
take bus to Jb custom ..
takes almost
35-40 minutes
after tat nid to walk again for 10-15 minutes..
again take bus __
from Jb custom to singapore custom__

ya__also around 15-20 minutes..

3th~!!
waiting for buzz!!__take bus again __
from singapore custom to
newton (name of a place)

after 40-45 minutes..I reach Newton..
N now..!!
nid change buss to MRT~!!
TAKE
mRT TO Orchard for 3-5 minutes..
then finally walk towards my school~!!

tat's wat i did every day..!!

WOH..!!
TOTALLY INCREDIBLE~!!

me myself Ingrid.
even myself oso cant believe tat
i m willing to walk for such a long time~!!
i change!!
yaya__

me...
today is only the 3th day..
n my whole back was pain like hell~!!

my arms..
my legs..
my knees..

every thing in my body start rusty ~!!
thanks god~!!
u let me exercise more~!!

no matter wat..
i will still stick on it~!!
although it was really tiring~!!
bcz i knew tat__
after my studies___
i will be able to speak well in Japaneses~!!
tat's wat i want~!!

so gal!!
just fight for it~!!
ARGH~!!!!!

GOGOGO~!!

INGRID , KAMBATEH NEH~!!


没有评论:

发表评论