有时候,我只是需要一个人沉思. 一片能抒发情感的田地。
把生活里的点点滴滴都记录下来,若干年后再细细回味。

2011年2月4日星期五

new yEAr^^

well...well..now...
8:56pm..
4th FEB 2011..
i here in Bernice house..
typing my post with those fucking insect..
2day was the second day for my new year celebration..
erm..
what should i say this year..
seem like everyone was not in the mood..
quite moody this year..
but what to say all.my friend is changing too..
haiz...
miss them..
miss the time that we had go through before..

i think it's enough for this post..
need to take my bath and go to sleep now..

ohya..
in addition...
i wish to sing a song..
hear on Bernice car..

NOTHING GONNA CHANGE MY LOVE FOR YOU..
THE ALL YOU KNOW BUT NOW I WAS 
I LOVE YOU...

tomorrow...
wish that can see you again...
just wanna say i miss you man..

p/s:wiil rewrite my post when i back to jb..

没有评论:

发表评论