有时候,我只是需要一个人沉思. 一片能抒发情感的田地。
把生活里的点点滴滴都记录下来,若干年后再细细回味。

2010年10月1日星期五

MINe mUM vERy CUTE~~

mum...
you are really a women that let me love you deeply~~
always and ever~~~
thanks a lot...
that you allow me to go KL with mine friend..

I promise!!
AND I SWEAR!!



i will bring u to pARIS~~~
i WANNA leT you ENJOY your life..
ever forever~~~

Please!!
just GIVE ME more time!!!
you must wait for me ok~~~

at least you must enjoy your life first...
i will buy all the things that you wan no matter how expensive it is..
i will bring you go travel to all the country that you wish to go to...


i WANNA LET Those idiot people know that...
YOU...MISS BIVERLY still have a good and responsible child...
who will take care you forever...
give you a good life and so...

I will have a good future!!!!
wait for me!!!


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

没有评论:

发表评论