有时候,我只是需要一个人沉思. 一片能抒发情感的田地。
把生活里的点点滴滴都记录下来,若干年后再细细回味。

2010年10月8日星期五

归队的感觉真好~~

thanks iVY thanks mindy~~
mine best friend ever forever...
without you guys...
should i will fall down...
thanks for your remind..
and always stay by mine side...

every day ang night will come to an end...
but i wish that...
our friendship will Last FOREVer...

today...i go to the conference..
everybody was so worry about me...
the care about me to...
this let me feel please...

thanks god...
for let me have a chance to know..
and be friend with them...
this is mine luck and honor...
loVe THEM so MUCH...

muackzZ~~~~~
really love that kind of feel in the center..
everyone would care about you...
in team no one will abandon you...
just you will abandon yourself...
that is a place for me to refill mine energy...
when i feel negative..
that place is a place to let me think positive...

that kind of feel really better than at home...
but not talking mine mum...
I loVE miNe muM...
and I know That shE LOvE me TOO..

THE ONLY PERSON THAT I AM REALly angry with...
is mine brother..
mine younger brother...
he is still 14 now...
ya...
teenagers life...
i know...
can you be obedient a little bit...
i dont ask for many just a single little tinny things..
you are the one who always make our family get in quarrel...
i dont like that feel...
mum dont like that feel..
and you...
i do think so that you also dont like it..
so please let you home be a place sweet for all of us~~~
ok~~~
please...
i do need it~~~

没有评论:

发表评论