有时候,我只是需要一个人沉思. 一片能抒发情感的田地。
把生活里的点点滴滴都记录下来,若干年后再细细回味。

2010年11月28日星期日

SPM!!spm!!Spm!!!

spm START a few days ago...
thats why i have no time to update my blog..

sory..
just have 3 subject only..
left 6 more to go...
hus..can it be more faster..
it's really suffer now..

hat to say...
firstly is my BM paper..
i din't know...
i can do well in it or not..
cause my essay part...feeling there is something wrong..
but still wish i can get an A in it..

next..
my ENGLISH paper..
thnks god that i can do well init..
and luckily i could understand the paper..
hope too get A too..

lastly..
my SEJARAH paper..
it was the only paper that i put most effort..
the only subject that i really do the most revision..
but sXXK!!
why the question was so different 
with the things that i had study through...
hard too say.
SEjarah is also 1 of my target to get A...
but...
now...
only pass i also will be very happy....
please god...
i really do hard work in it..
let me had an A..

stressed now..
next subject..
MM..
MORAL...

ADDMATH...=='''

WELL..
good luck darling Ingrid..


没有评论:

发表评论