有时候,我只是需要一个人沉思. 一片能抒发情感的田地。
把生活里的点点滴滴都记录下来,若干年后再细细回味。

2010年11月17日星期三

granny sick...

time fly...
now..
me really grow up....
a 17 years old girl..
what should i say...
I FOUnd OUT my family..

my Granny..my Grandpa...
my Dad...my MUM..
my bro...
mY AUNT...my uncle..
my cousin....
and so...

they all grow...
and most of them getting older...
==....
especially the older...

granny in TAMPIN SICK...
granny at Jb SICK TOo...
what to say...
the only words to me is time really gone..

my heart hurt...
when i saw some picture while doing some research..



both hand were old now...
this hand totally same as my granny hand...


granny taking medicine...
so sad...T_T
why cant they just live in a pink heath..


to my granny...

Dear Granny,DEAR MUM,
INGRID here you all must be health always..
I want you all see my graduate..
I want you all to see me get good result..
I want you all to eat steamboat together...
I want you all to enjoy each of the happy event with me..
I want you all see me get marry..
I want you all come to my wedding..
I want you all look at my child..grandchild and so...
I want you all travel with me...
I want you all see me success in my life...

so be health..
give me more time...
i want to change our life~~
and i LOVE YOU ALL♥♥♥♥♥❤❤❤❤❤

没有评论:

发表评论