有时候,我只是需要一个人沉思. 一片能抒发情感的田地。
把生活里的点点滴滴都记录下来,若干年后再细细回味。

2011年10月7日星期五

OMG..!! childhood childhoosd~!!

toys tat i play when i m still a kids

haha..~!!
so excited~!!
when i saw those things in fb..
miss all thing~

all i did play before when i was young..>__<

i always challenge with my cousin..
but inside this just have tetris><

bcz of this thing..
me waste a lot a lot of paper..><
haha^^

sory about tat..><
i should use recycle paper..><



arGHHH...!!
THIs one..>__<
me paste it on my ear as earring...

n sometime
will exchange with my cousin..!!

haha

super funny><

it was so nice at tat time..><


i like this sweet actually~
but quite hard to find it now..>_<



always play this during my weekend><


this is sweet again..!!
yaya..
no my favourite >< but i still like it^^



n now..!!
is all my FAVOURITE TOYS~!!

5 star for it

★★★★★

...
this is a toy tat i play it every day..><
ya~!!is every day..
i really like this..~~
but oso the same..
i cant find it now..!!!




♥♥♥♥♥  ♥♥♥♥♥

another things tat i m giving 5 star too~!1

★★★★★


>><<

balloon ^6^

but this is quite disgusting
bcz sometimes..
there are saliva inside~!!




♥♥♥♥♥  ♥♥♥♥♥

one more thing tat get 5 stars from me oso><

me extremely love this~!!

★★★★★

my digital pet..'',
but dunno why..
my pet always will die suddenly..=[
what a pity them..



♥♥♥♥♥  ♥♥♥♥♥

those are the things tat i use to play when i was still young..
n dunno why..
just look like long long time ago..><


when i saw this..
all kind of memory pop-up..
i miss them all..
n i wish to be child again ..

just enjoying myself..
without any pressure..
n suffer with problem or defiance..

i miss childhood..!!♥♥

没有评论:

发表评论