有时候,我只是需要一个人沉思. 一片能抒发情感的田地。
把生活里的点点滴滴都记录下来,若干年后再细细回味。

2011年10月7日星期五

mimimama..=))

every day will saw so many lengzai n leng lui~!!
haha^^happy ~!!
really cant believe my eyes sometime..
some of them really look like ppl who came out from movie..><

why...m... i ...so..ordinary..>_<

... ...

i saw this few couple cloth in fb yetserday><
so nice~!!
haha^^

i like the 1st 1 most><♥♥


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥









nice right..haha^^
herm..
if i got boyfriend sure i will ask him to wear~!!
no.. should say i will FORCE him to wear><

what a pity him..

oo..
tat's why i dun have boyfriend till now~


haha..^^

well..
anyway..
single life oso..quite good la>_<



well well..!!
since that..
i dun have a boy friend now><
mab can ask my sis to wear with me~><
hoho..
i think it will be cool~
haha^^








this is cute>so cute co cute~!!
i wanna this as my lunch~!!
haha~!!
Incredible~~!!

i love this~!
can someone do it for me? =]

1 条评论: