有时候,我只是需要一个人沉思. 一片能抒发情感的田地。
把生活里的点点滴滴都记录下来,若干年后再细细回味。

2011年10月23日星期日

MR shaun 16OCT . =)

what a nice sunday..=)
herm..
someone birthday..

yaya..
is he..Mr Awesome Shaun..!!

a birthday song for he 1st~

happy birthday to he~
happy birthday to he~
happy bithday to Mr Shaun~
happy birthday to you~>__<

dunno why..
he invite me to go Singapore celebrate his birthday with me..

so shy >,<'''

erm...

actually...

at 1st i dun think so i will go sg with him ..
but then ..
i still promise him to go sg..

dun ask me why..
because i oso dunno the reason..

well..well..

we meet at 10:30am at CS bus-stop..><
dunno why i felt so nervous..

erm..
n finally ..
he came at 10:43am..
with his Purple T-shirt~!!
BUT...
he is LATE..!!

 /_____\

thenn ..
 we start our journey to Singapore..!!

me really like MUmmy Bring KIDS go out..
he act like little boy>
but he always say me more like kids><



the picture above i take at BALI beach~!!


anyway =]

wish u have a bless birthday~
^^

=)

1 条评论: