有时候,我只是需要一个人沉思. 一片能抒发情感的田地。
把生活里的点点滴滴都记录下来,若干年后再细细回味。

2011年12月13日星期二

ღ_13_12_11_ღ



WHAT a NICE DATE..
I just found out that in THIS 2011 year.
got quite couple of very unique date..=]]

11♥11♥11

11♥12♥11

2011♥2011

n today..

13♥12♥11

haiz..
today was such a nice day..><

if i locate at other country now..
enjoying my cocktail..
with my boyfriend..? 
or some Asian Handsome Hunk..?
izziit nice ..? and wonderful ..??
just like Fairy - tales..~
but..
unfortunately..
 I m at Office now...
and today

13.12.11 = Office WORKING day..=[[
oghss....

god god god..!!

I DUN WAN..!! I DUN WAN..!!!


ღ"Give me a CAPPOCINO plls~ "ღ

ღ"ERM..can i have a cup of Chocolate Chip Cream..??"ღ

ღ"Can i have Long Island Cocktail..?"ღ

ღ"I wanna some cookies n yogurt as my dessert."ღ

ღ "Excuse me, can I Have MInt fLAvour Ice-cream."ღ


心情愉快的图片

I just wanna enjoy my life ok..??pls..??

I swear..!! REally Swear...

I will Enjoy my life..

WHEN I am 20 years OLD..~!!

I will be a super DUPER WOMEN~!!

and everyone will know me..


 ღSUNSHINEღ



ღ SMILE___^^ ღ

 
心情愉快的图片

没有评论:

发表评论